Thursday, July 2, 2009

It's been a busy summer. I just finished moving out of my Kansas City apartment and into Katie's until we both leave for Berkeley in a little over a week. My last day at work was the 14th of June, but have spent the time since then packing, going to Dallas to help Katie with a mission trip, and spending this weekend in St. Louis with the fam so haven't really had much time to kick back and relax in the midst of it all. Then after we move out there I will have only a couple days before starting intensive German. So yeah...

Sorry that's all a little random, that's just kind of how I am this summer. I have been able to get a lot of good reading in though, which makes me happy. Reading theology just reconnects me with that passion for knowledge which is the reason I'm headed out to California in the first place. So far finished Judith Butler's Gender Trouble, Karl Rahner's Foundations, and am about done with Ruether's Sexism and God Talk. Rahner was a particularly good read and would recommend it heartily to anyone.

That's about it for now. Don't have any real deep thoughts, just thought I'd check in.

No comments: